[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack) Empty
PostSubject: Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack)   Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2014, 01:55

ngame name:[DS]Nameless

Who are you reporting?: Mazais_Paleidnieks and THEBESTMANINSAMP1213

Evidence, What did he do?:
Mazais_Paleidnieks
- weapon hack
- ammo hack
- health hack
- fly hack

THEBESTMANINSAMP1213
- multi accounts (THEBESTMANINSAMP1214/THEBESTMANINSAMP121/THEBESTMANINSAMP1213)
- ban evading

proof:
Back to top Go down
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27
Desert Storm Member
[DS]ΚιℓιaℕxFιrЄ27

Job/hobbies : Desert Storm / Metal / Computer and video games.

Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack)   Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2014, 10:56

Efficient. Good job for the report bro.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack)   Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2014, 12:00

THEBESTMANINSAMP1213 BANNED
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack)   Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17 2014, 17:03

[DS]KilianxFire27 wrote:
Efficient. Good job for the report bro.

Hehe thanks but it was just my hacker checker round before bed xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack)   Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting THEBESTMANINSAMP1213(multiaccount/ban evader) and Mazais_Paleidnieks (HH/AB/weapon hack/ammo hack)
Page 1 of 1