[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vindication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[DS]DanTe

[DS]DanTe

Job/hobbies : Mess with the Best,Die like the Rest ツ

Vindication Empty
PostSubject: Vindication   Vindication I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15 2014, 07:55

well I don't care if it's the right section or not.i told you i have screenshot that i will upload in next post.but they locked THE TOPIC.
This is the same thing you did to my bro fire.
--

Quote :
[DS]Jetforce
To avoid more useless replies, locked till decision taken.
It's not useless Dude.Actually I'm defending myself from useless Complaint Wink

Quote :
[DS]Bombanah you said you was in delta plane and i checked chat log and didn't found you do /delta! ask killan , sol you said that
+ waiting for your screenshots
I didn't say i'm in delta plane Neutral i said i'm in helli near delta spawn plane(on that airport i meant.i dunno it damn name) Neutral well check that chat log again Mr Reporter :/ or whoever can check that.
waiting for my shots?check this out Detective Wink

Vindication 25300460078286685929

if you look at the stats box below,where i point with red arrow,you can see it's showing my class instead of my Vehicle model.that's because i was bugged.look the map to see how far i was from battlefield.
Now check the chat box.as i said,i /clearcars only few seconds(21:06:42-21:06:32=10 seconds) after i spawned it since no car spawned for me.you can compare my screenshot with your own or ask management to check chat log.
then to make sure if it's servers problem or mine,i did /fix which shows the following msg that i point with green arrow.and yes,This is also because i was bugged.
and then you asked me to relog and i did.if anyone think im lying he can as mangment to check the servers chat log.

now you tell me why didn't you take shot of the full chat?
Vindication 02927332744013013348

Back to top Go down

Vindication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General-
Jump to: