[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

i wont stop posting topics till......

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mohamed7431

PostSubject: i wont stop posting topics till......   Sat Jul 12 2014, 10:08

i hope u guys hear and see wht i m saying and recive it as a truth. btw, i just wanted to tell jetforce something and try to belive it. ( when u banned me for 24 hrs, for disrespecting. actully the one who i disrescpted him(pedo bear), disrespect me too he told me:(go away u wont be unbanned) and dont even try to say NO mr.bearĀ Evil or Very Mad then why u didnt ban him too. anyway the most part that s**ks is coming is when the ban times expires, he banned me again right jet? just remember the time and the date u banned first time and second time and mesure the time between them and if u dont remember, dont say the word u said:( Didnt i ban u yesterday?) and actully my ban time was expired. so jet dont be an old man and say( i dont remeber). actully u must remember cuz u must rember and of course dont forget the third time ( today). i dont wanna disrespect u or anyone and of course. i m just defending my right. here is the full truth. i just want toget unbanned and ignore wht happened in the past. i know u gave me many chances but if u give me one more chance, i wont screw it up again ( and i dont swear about this). if duck nuk didnt send my apologize to jhon cool and failed too when loocky banned me, i just wanna say to him srry. thats a personal apologize from me: i m srry for calling that ugly name and i mnt srry i m so srry. if guys think that wht happened cant be fixed, well i think it can but without locking plz and without banning the forum cuz if u banned me on forum, then there is nothing i can do then and i know that wht are the admins planning to do( banning on forum). thats the final step to make me away forever from DS. well i wont lie. i just want to get unbanned plz dont ban me on forum. just unban me on DS only.i missed everything in it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin

Job/hobbies : Missile Electrician (weird I know...)

PostSubject: Re: i wont stop posting topics till......   Sat Jul 12 2014, 10:39

Locked!
Can anyone ban his forum account, this has gone way too far...

Death stalks me everywhere as I'm going down and down.
Torrent is blocked for me now. Awesome just awesome...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

i wont stop posting topics till......
Page 1 of 1