[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Managment decisions.

Go down 
+5
Sol_Badguy
[DS]Nameless
-Kite-
[DS]Fire723
[DS]Jetforce
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

Managment decisions. Empty
PostSubject: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 18:15

A few kickout's following due to inactivity / misbehaviour!

First subject.:

Second subject.:

Third subject.:

Fourth subject.:

Fifth subject.:

Special thanks to [DS]Bomba noticing most inactivities!

Last edited by [DS]Jetforce on Tue Jul 08 2014, 19:57; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 18:18

I was just hanging out with friends, but if you took it seriously I can't do anything. I was joking.
I apologize for that. I resetted the warnings though. I didn't want to hurt anyone nor abuse my powers, I worked hard to reach my position and I don't want to lose it. I'm sorry and please forgive me... I would never abuse my powers you all know me.
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 19:01

Oh No Sad Im So Sorry to hear that
Fire is my Bro and i know him He will never Abuse his Powers . And About That Sols Warnings . I talked to sol He said that fire was mad that day and he joked in the wrong time and He told me that Fire removed the warnings
I know fire he is good / mature / helpfull / Behavior! Man he is my bro
I Support you Bro fire Very Happy
Wait .. Patience is good . Tiill juctice comes
Please if You can Forgive him Sad
u know him .. He supported us all so Even If He did something wrong He deserve a Second chance plz ? :'( for me
Back to top Go down
[DS]Nameless
Desert Storm Member
[DS]Nameless

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 19:23

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
I was just hanging out with friends, but if you took it seriously I can't do anything. I was joking.
I apologize for that. I resetted the warnings though. I didn't want to hurt anyone nor abuse my powers, I worked hard to reach my position and I don't want to lose it. I'm sorry and please forgive me... I would never abuse my powers you all know me.
since i know he doesnt abuse.everyone messes around sometimes so if he spoke the truth which im sure of i think you should forgive him for this...., hes a great admin and i never saw him abusing i think he doesnt deserve to be kicked out man...

fire good luck and i hope this helps...
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 19:37

I was not mad though we were hanging out with Sol but he misunderstood the joke. You all know I would never ban anyone without a proper reason nor abuse my powers.
Thanks guys, you are real friends.
Back to top Go down
Sol_Badguy

Sol_Badguy

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 19:44

Guys, i'm sorry For joking but I didn't know that Fire was angry that time so as he is my friend I was joking with him then he got mad at me. I didn't want him to be kicked he is still my Friend and he has Resetted my Warning. If u can please don't kick him out he is a good Admin + a Friend. And i'm Sorry again for my Jokes.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 19:59

[DS]Sol_Badguy wrote:
Guys, i'm sorry For joking but I didn't know that Fire was angry that time so as he is my friend I was joking with him then he got mad at me. I didn't want him to be kicked he is still my Friend and he has Resetted my Warning. If u can please don't kick him out he is a good Admin + a Friend. And i'm Sorry again for my Jokes.

As I said before I was NOT mad dude we were hanging out since we are friends. I'm never mad at my friends  Wink 
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 20:44

LOL That was just a troll . Fire asked me if he can banwarn sol just for troll and i said yes (as i know admins lvl 4 cant banwarn if admins higher are online ) . That was my fault cuz I leaved him to banwarn sol Razz btw he have almost 400 bans and he is one of the active admins so give him a chance cuz i dont want to be alone ig and bored every day . He help me alot at events (most in plane events) with saying the rules , he laughs me at every simple joke i made and im too lazy to write every day that /pm command .
Jetty (aka my beauty Very Happy) don't take this decission so serious cuz you trolled fire too , even if ra didnt ban/kick me too when i was trolled by him you should forgive him .

So if you kick fire you will kick me too Smile
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 22:20

._. He Protected Our Server From alot of Hackers He Helped Alot of players When they couldn't play Like me When i was new in the server
He Banned alot of hackers .. And How you Thank him? Kickout?
Alot of people Makes Mistakes. Damn We are humans! We all Make mistakes!
Back to top Go down
HurriCaNe
Desert Storm Member
HurriCaNe

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 23:27

Just LOLOLOLOL, if this was approved by Stormy.. I have no words. Fire was just messing around..
Back to top Go down
HurriCaNe
Desert Storm Member
HurriCaNe

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 23:51

PLEASE reconsider fire's case!!!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 23:54

termination order has been replaced with one week suspension
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 08 2014, 23:55

Indeed a few cases will be reconsidered (Dust,Fire etc.)

LOCKED until further notice/not approved by me
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13 2014, 00:41

termination order has been replaced with three week suspension

https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/t4874-complaint-against-dsfire723#31519
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Managment decisions.   Managment decisions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Managment decisions.
Page 1 of 1