[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestins that will will make our server Famous

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[2F]Melwin[2F]

[2F]Melwin[2F]

Suggestins that will will make our server Famous  Empty
PostSubject: Suggestins that will will make our server Famous    Suggestins that will will make our server Famous  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22 2014, 07:02

Hi guys without doing any timepass i discuss u my suggestions

1) Airstrike!
The airstrike can only be used by Army.It can kill almost all people in Terrorist base.To call it u need to be a MOH and a General.It costs 12000$.Its cmd /as or /airstrike

2) New Rank "Master of War" and "Brigaider General"
a)Master of war - it proves that u are a expiereneced player on this server.When u have Master of WAR.There will a tag known as "Master" on top of ur name.It can use cmds /nuke and /Anthrax.It requires 9500 score
b) Brigaider General - It is a sub-performed rank of Master of War.When u earn it there will be "Brigaider" on top of ur name.It can use Laser launched by The ammo supply "Given in my last suggestion".It requires 7000 score

3)Nuke and Anthrax
a)Nuke - The nuke is a spectacular weapon in any Server.It kills the whole men in terrorist base or Army base whoever launches it.For to launch a nuke i will make a place.Its recharge time is 10 mins
b)Anthrax-The anthrax bomb takes 75% of the health of anyone(Leaving his team)to Defend from this bomb there will be a gas mask which u have to wear to avoid from Anthrax.Its recharge time is 5 mins

4)Taliban Team
This team is a new team it only consists 3 classes.Talibans are Immune to anthrax bomb without gas mask.Their base is hidden from the Nuke(I made it interesting so people will go to TALIBANS)
1st is Assassin (Invisible on map)Its weapons are 60 ammo Sniper,Silenced Pistol 50 ammo and 100 ammo M4
2nd is Demolisher (Can set bombs on any base Terrorist or Army using /pb in the skull point and can drop bombs which explode in 3 secs using /b)Its weapons are 1 ammo RPG,50 ammo desert eagle,40 ammo shotgun and 3 grenades
3rd is Rebel(can leap high using /leap which can only be used one minute once)Its weapons are 50 ammo Desert eagle,200 ammo AK-47,1 ammo RPG and 3 grenades

5)New class to both Terrorist and Army
The new class is Jet-trooper.It can equip a jetpack once a minute using /jp.It weapons are,500 ammo Tec-9,60 ammo shotgun and 2 grenades

6)A tag for all classes
There will be tag for all classes on top of their name in gold color For e.g

Master
[2F]Melwin[2F]

7)A class for Master of War and Brigaider General
Master of War- A special class for this guy who is Lucky.An Templar Assassin!!Which will be special for Master of War!.It can only be used by Master of war who is MOH.This templar Assassin can Jump to one roof to other roof and can climb Those big Mountain looking things in desert.And snipers are Visible by this class,It can run fast,It has a Katana,One Katana hit = 1 kill,It has full armor from begining and 200hp,It has a Bow (Animated) from which he can shoot far distances.This class can Jump High,And can Launch a Rain Of arrows in any base.This class is for both Army and Terrorrists,Its weapons are Sniper rifle 100 ammo,M4 500 ammo,Sawnoff - 1200 ammo,RPG 3 ammo and 5 grenades

Brigaidier General-It has a class known as "Masteriod Shooter".It can kill one person with only 2 shot of Pistol OR silenced pistol(One shot 50 hp and another shot 50hp).It weps are Minigun 10000 ammo,M4 1000 ammo,Sniper 400 ammo and 5 Satchel Charges [I added Minigun too much due to Templar assassin class]

Hope u guys had a lot of Fun maybe u are adding it,
Pls add this suggestion in 8.1 version
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Suggestins that will will make our server Famous    Suggestins that will will make our server Famous  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22 2014, 08:16

I support it, thanks for your hard work, I hope it will be accepted Snap !
Good job
Back to top Go down
LockDown247

LockDown247

PostSubject: Re: Suggestins that will will make our server Famous    Suggestins that will will make our server Famous  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22 2014, 08:22

You want to make the server popular by COPYING other server features?
COD5 servers have these exact features.Everyhing you have suggested is copied from there.
Suggesting the others to close this.
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/FansOfChristy
[2F]Melwin[2F]

[2F]Melwin[2F]

PostSubject: Re: Suggestins that will will make our server Famous    Suggestins that will will make our server Famous  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22 2014, 10:53

I know i have done a Copy.But i like those Features and this server doesent got any Nuclear bombs are anything so i thought that i will give some COD5 features to this server (leaving templar assassin and Masteroid Shooter)to update it
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: Suggestins that will will make our server Famous    Suggestins that will will make our server Famous  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22 2014, 11:09

Well, as you just busted yourself Topic will be LOCKED. Desert Storm never needed and will never need to copy other Server's features. Thank you for your engagment, if you have own Ideas you can make another suggestion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestins that will will make our server Famous    Suggestins that will will make our server Famous  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestins that will will make our server Famous
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: