[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Important]Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
-Kite-
Deputy Head Admin + Forum Moderator
-Kite-

[Important]Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20 2014, 21:32

Hi, I want to make A small Suggestion About Stunts And Like All Big/Important Suggestions It won't Take 1-2 Lines But More So Please Read All Of this Before Judging Me/Giving +1/-1
Thank you , ...
1-My Name : --> [DS]S.W.A.T4
2- My suggestions: --> i want To make A stunt Group With Levels (Their Job is To make Stunts)
[READ ALL Topic For More Information]

3-Why/Reason :--> I saw A lot of People Coming And leaving because they didn't find something good or interesting to play with ...or Funny Things /...So this Idea Came To me Suddenly Smile Read all topic Please  ... Thanks :p  Very Happy  Razz  Razz 
->Positive Results:
- This idea Can Help Alot in This server .. Here how .. : People Join > they Play > They Have Fun > They Like Server > Now Server is On their Favourite > Now Its Time .. They invite Friends > Server Is Famous
4-How :
[Remember Sir Stormy/Admins/Members  To make This work Is your Opinion And Then Leave All work on me ] :p
More information will  Be recived Soon if Accepted

5-Levels:--> 1-Stunt Member / 2- Stunt Helper / 3- Stunt Manager
6-Commands : --> can Say nothing Now ! [If accepted i'll Talk With You About it <--

Requiments :
Format : After Accept << Will Be done By me >>
Maps : By Me
Accept if you liked it : By your opinion / Stormy Sir , permission
Other Information After Accepting Will Be Here Soon As possible [If Accepted Inshallah]
i Worked A Lot On This Topic And i want The Best For the Server Thanks Smile
Hope you like it
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2014, 11:16

In-Sha-allah,In my opinion you have to send this topic to stormy or give us an idea about your work..
Back to top Go down
Ka[R]iM

Ka[R]iM

Job/hobbies : SAMP

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2014, 13:14

[DS]EddieMaddox wrote:
In-Sha-allah,In my opinion you have to send this topic to stormy or give us an idea about your work..
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21 2014, 13:25

Sure, My Idea is To make Some Stunt Maps , Bases And All Work On me All what Stormy Have To Do is To see This Think Smile
and Make Events Stunts So people Enjoy
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2014, 11:35

[DS]S.W.A.T4 wrote:
Sure, My Idea is To make Some Stunt Maps , Bases And All Work On me All what Stormy Have To Do is To see This Think Smile
and Make Events Stunts So people Enjoy
Yeah,I totally support this suggestion but it wont be accpeted till you show admins aka members your work. Smile
Back to top Go down
-Kite-
-Kite-

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2014, 15:15

[DS]EddieMaddox wrote:

Yeah,I totally support this suggestion but it wont be accpeted till you show admins aka members your work. Smile
First Thanks
And give Me some Time So i can Make A Trial Map for this Smile
And can i Suggest Commands Here or ???
Back to top Go down
Ka[R]iM

Ka[R]iM

Job/hobbies : SAMP

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22 2014, 16:02

[DS]S.W.A.T4 wrote:
[DS]EddieMaddox wrote:

First Thanks
And give Me some Time So i can Make A Trial Map for this Smile
And can i Suggest Commands Here or ???

I think no or if you accepted you can post it.
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2014, 18:05

Good luck with this, I hope it gets accepted. I think it would good to see some changes in DS.
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24 2014, 18:10

Jhon_Cool wrote:
Good luck with this, I hope it gets accepted. I think it would good to see some changes in DS.
Absolutely right mr.cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Important]Suggestion   [Important]Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Important]Suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: