[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff

Go down 
+2
[DS]EddieMaddox
KoffixGamer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KoffixGamer

KoffixGamer

Job/hobbies : Student, Sport Player, Gamer

staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff Empty
PostSubject: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 00:26

Hello. This server is one of my favorite SA-MP Servers, but it have some annoying and bad things.  Mad 

Firstly, i ask that you remove HIDRAS and Tanks (Rhino). They are ULTRA OVERPOWERED and annoying, or make them as a price of 400k or something like this, and only one player can use it by team, to make the game more balanced.

2 friend mine stop playing on this server be cause hidra and Rhino. Same as many regular players do.

Other bad thing, is the Staff.

I played this server for 5 days, and i never seem a Staff online in the server.
So i ask you, to become more online in the server... I've seem guys using God mode, Speedhack, Aimbot, Flying, Using Rhino to explode teammate's cars and killing them, teaching other guys to use Cheat Engine in the main cheat. I reported them, but they still playing in the server, thats why i quit the server and come to this forum and make this thread...

Another thing is the C4 sistem, it make no sense. The army guys don't waste money buying explosives to destroy the TR's ship, and get 5k as a Reward. The terrorist have to buy the C4 for 5k, and as reward only get 1k. WTF?

Well, thats it. I hope you guys take care of those bad things. Sorry for my grammar, i'm not english.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/VictorLeal1/?l=portuguese
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 02:35

Well,I agree with you about c4 issue and hydra and rhino ones but i dont agree with about staff not online,both of admins and members are doing what they can to make server secure,it doesnt mean that admins not online in game that they're inactive nono,they have anther work on fourms.
Go and check signature ban log and complaint section,if you did that,you would see staff's work.
Hope you back in game enjoying your time,maybe hacker will troll like 5-10min but it will not be longer than that time.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 05:50

Dude, since we haven't got admin with USA/Brazilian time so we can't be active in that time. Btw we are all active 3 hours or more daily.
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 06:25

Well,As fire said different GMT is a problem too.
Back to top Go down
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 09:59

About your hydra/rhino suggestion I agree that sometimes players are abusing it (only play with it) and may we could do something in order to avoid this problem like a time limit per hour, or make paid user their uses of war veh.

With C4 is the truth, terrorist need to buy them and aren't sure that it will not be defuse, if the C4 is defuse they need to come back at their base and buy another and army just can plant an airstrike when they want, replant if airstrike have been avorted so yes terrorist should have a equal thing for army base and be able to replant if it's defused.

About staff ;p Is a GMT problem, myself I try to connect at usa/brasilian time when I can but I can't stay all my night in game (I also need to sleep ;p), I agree that we probably need more admin on this timezone. But just one thing, you reported them (hackers) with /report id reason, or you posted complaint on forum ;p ?

Back to top Go down
Ka[R]iM

Ka[R]iM

Job/hobbies : SAMP

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 17:44

1st of all i agree with you about C4 and not C4 only even there is special army team (stpu)
while terrorists have no special team

2nd i dont agree about hydras and rhinos and few people use it and i know that when you get 1500 score
you will use it like those people

3rd DS staff are active players we join everyday and cant you see Me,Fire723,firefox,eddie maddox,bomba,killer and many other DS members especially loocky he joins like 7 hours a day
Back to top Go down
[DS]xRyanN

[DS]xRyanN

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 19:06

I am online everyday. Diffrent timezones. ^^
Back to top Go down
KoffixGamer

KoffixGamer

Job/hobbies : Student, Sport Player, Gamer

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 21:58

Oh, i had not tought about the GMT time, my bad, i tought you guys was from USA or some country like this...

Kes: 2nd i dont agree about hydras and rhinos and few people use it and i know that when you get 1500 score

- Few people use it? Yesterday i join the server and like 2 guys was using Hidra and blowing up the TR's base, and more 3 guys doing same with Rhino -_-

I think you got me wrong, i'm talking about remove them to make the game more balanced, be cause those vehicles are armored and have explosive weapons. Really, Even if only one player use a Rhino/Hidra, the game will be unbalanced, be cause regular players haven't RPGs or good weapons to destroy them.

Oh and btw, when i get 1500 points, i will not use those vehicles, be cause i think they are OP and Noobish... It have no fun.

Shas: But just one thing, you reported them (hackers) with /report id reason, or you posted complaint on forum ;p ?

- I reported them with /report like 5 or more time. One name of them is NickSucess. This guy was teaching other guys to use hack like him, in the main chat with spanish language.

Well, Thanks for replying my thread and i hope you guys remove those vehicles... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/VictorLeal1/?l=portuguese
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24 2014, 23:55

KoffixGamer wrote:

I think you got me wrong, i'm talking about remove them to make the game more balanced, be cause those vehicles are armored and have explosive weapons. Really, Even if only one player use a Rhino/Hidra, the game will be unbalanced, be cause regular players haven't RPGs or good weapons to destroy them.

Oh and btw, when i get 1500 points, i will not use those vehicles, be cause i think they are OP and Noobish... It have no fun.

Shas: But just one thing, you reported them (hackers) with /report id reason, or you posted complaint on forum ;p ?

- I reported them with /report like 5 or more time. One name of them is NickSucess. This guy was teaching other guys to use hack like him, in the main chat with spanish language.

Well, Thanks for replying my thread and i hope you guys remove those vehicles... Smile

Nah remove these vehicle are a bad idea, myself I think like you about the fact that this vehicle are for noobish But it add a variant to the gameplay and use them a little bit is not a bad thing, you also said that destroy them is hard but no ;p just take M4 or sniper and you will see that this weapon are enough useful to destroy that boom make ;p sniper/M4 vs rhino/hydra = sniper/m4 best and gratifiant Wink Anyway we could suggest to increase the bombspamming time by some sec or other thing to reduce the number of player that only play with it (particulary when no other 1500+ scored or not a lot of player)
An other idea could be to block them under 15/20 players ?

About your report, /report id reason is useful when admin are online, if no one online ( /admins) you could post a complaint (in the complaint area of forum) where you have to post proof (video(ex : fraps) or ScreenShot) helping admin team to ban hackers Wink You could also try to call from an admin to come online in our XAT chat.
ex: for nicksucess you could have take SS from your main chat to post them in complaint then admin could have make something.

Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25 2014, 06:42

KoffixGamer wrote:
Oh, i had not tought about the GMT time, my bad, i tought you guys was from USA or some country like this...

Kes: 2nd i dont agree about hydras and rhinos and few people use it and i know that when you get 1500 score

- Few people use it? Yesterday i join the server and like 2 guys was using Hidra and blowing up the TR's base, and more 3 guys doing same with Rhino -_-

No doubt that you're definitely right but these vehicles and air support ((hydra)) adding something of fun.
As Shas said m4 aka sniper aka RPG can destroy then eaisly beside tec9 against tanks.
Back to top Go down
Ka[R]iM

Ka[R]iM

Job/hobbies : SAMP

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25 2014, 10:09

i wanna tell you something hydra/rhino kill = 0 score
because i think that you see hydra/rhino kill with score
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff   staff - [Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Sugestion and Review] Over Powered Things and Staff
Page 1 of 1