[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!

Go down 
+4
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
RyaNzZz
[DS]EddieMaddox
IvaNz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
IvaNz

IvaNz

Job/hobbies : -

UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! Empty
PostSubject: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15 2014, 13:30

When banned:15/01/2014
Banned by who:[DS]Loocky
Banned for what:he say me aimbot but im not!...my score was 8000++!!
please unban me!Im not aimbot![DS]Loocky duel me two time and he lose after i been ban by the reason aimbot but im NO!IM NOT!I play gta samp a few years!
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15 2014, 13:42

Pending Loocky's reply.
Back to top Go down
RyaNzZz

PostSubject: Dont worry bro   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15 2014, 13:58

Dont worry bro..i belive you will not hack.
Back to top Go down
IvaNz

IvaNz

PostSubject: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15 2014, 14:00

I reali no hack...
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15 2014, 16:12

Don't try to fool us by making another account and writing that you dont hack.
And why didn't you took a Screenshot when you were banned ?
Back to top Go down
IvaNz

IvaNz

PostSubject: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16 2014, 00:51

Who Try to fool U??! I play in [a server's name] a few year...u THINK i will use aimbot!? [a server's name] is pro then DS...i train form there!ohh...now so u guys admin lose to the player then u guys think the way to ban the people?i play a few year in ds and get my moh my stpu rank up to give admin ban?izzit u think i play for BAN?i hack?i aimbot?NO WAY!i NEVER!

Last edited by Jhon_Cool on Fri Jan 17 2014, 17:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing the ad for an other server)
Back to top Go down
IvaNz

IvaNz

PostSubject: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16 2014, 00:55

AND U SAY RYANZZZ IS ME?PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!THAT WAS MY BROTHER!use same line mean same people!?what the LOGIC?HE HAD PLAY DS TOO!
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16 2014, 05:24

First of all Edit your reply and remove your caps,otherwise you said you're a old-School here so what made you hacks or whateve you did,...You've to wait for loocky's reply be patient.

Last edited by [DS]EddieMaddox on Thu Jan 16 2014, 15:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IvaNz

IvaNz

PostSubject: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16 2014, 05:31

upside...when u are play a few year and u get your high score and rank,after that u ben ban by Wronged...i ask you now...you will be mad?or happy?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16 2014, 12:50

Stop being a kid, it decreases your chance to get unbanned
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16 2014, 17:10

Proof 1 : Look here how your m4 is moving (it follow players)
Spoiler:

Proof 2 : Look how your UZI followed me
Spoiler:

Proof 3 : Look how you killed this player with C-Bug
Spoiler:

Proof 4 : You made adv in your Unban App and you insulted DS
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17 2014, 02:55

In my Opinion you will be banned for ever,as the lastest video Proves that either the duel one.        
Requesting mangements or an admin to lock this Topic
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17 2014, 07:13

[DS]EddieMaddox wrote:
In my Opinion you will be banned for ever,as the lastest video Proves that either the duel one.        
Requesting  mangements or an admin to lock this Topic
I agree with Eddie, this guy don't deserves to get unbanned.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17 2014, 08:09

Well, wait for management's reply or higher ranks instead of posting "I agree with him or...." Or "I vote for yes, because...". Not member application tho, so please keep this board clean and wait for official administrators to apply instead. And Ivan, stop posting some useless replies unless higher rank admins or management ask you something, and keeping spamming unban me won't get you unban. So stop it!
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17 2014, 15:15

[DS]StormD wrote:
Well, wait for management's reply or higher ranks instead of posting "I agree with him or...." Or "I vote for yes, because...". Not member application tho, so please keep this board clean and wait for official administrators to apply instead. And Ivan, stop posting some useless replies unless higher rank admins or management ask you something, and keeping spamming unban me won't get you unban. So stop it!
-We are not trolling here sir,fire got point of view of that man that's all
Back to top Go down
Jhon_Cool
Head Admin
Jhon_Cool

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 17 2014, 17:33

Stays Banned. According to the proofs provided and that you advertised.
P.S/Off topic: Some of you may not know this but the only persons who are authorized to post on an unban appeal are the banned person, the admin who banned him and witnesses. The rest is left to the admin team/management to decide. (At least this is what I know, if at any case that changed then this "P.S" should be removed).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!   UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UnBAN me!IM not AIMBOT!
Page 1 of 1