[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Medal Of Honor (MOH status)

Go down 
+2
==||-Doctor_Who-||==
Army_Terrorist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Army_Terrorist

Army_Terrorist

Medal Of Honor (MOH status) Empty
PostSubject: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30 2013, 17:41

hello all admins,DS members and members, i make this quick and i apology my bad english and if this suggested before, thank you - suggestion:

All MOH members who abuse RPG on foot DO NOT deserve have MOH status in first place so and that mean:

ADmins get command to disable MOH status on that abuser player OR just disable "FREE RPG" option,so only he can buy snipers and free c4 and everything other except RPG

thank you,i go back in game now jajaj xD
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

Job/hobbies : ==> Play on DesertStorm :)

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30 2013, 17:59

Hey,

Your Request is (Remove MoH Abuse RPG OnFoot Players) As punishment for MoH´s Players

Admin can Remove the MoH Status, its a Good idea .. i

i think we can make */warnmoh ID Reason*
Admins can warn the player 3x and after this will be removed the MoH Status! and Locked for 1 - 2 Weeks its my Opinion
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2013, 09:17

-1 who have MOH must be skilled and he can do it again
Back to top Go down
[DS]EddieMaddox

[DS]EddieMaddox

Job/hobbies : Engineer

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07 2014, 08:51

Army_Terrorist wrote:
hello all admins,DS members and members, i make this quick and i apology my bad english and if this suggested before, thank you - suggestion:

All MOH members who abuse RPG on foot DO NOT deserve have MOH status in first place so and that mean:

ADmins get command to disable MOH status on that abuser player OR just disable "FREE RPG" option,so only he can buy snipers and free c4 and everything other except RPG

thank you,i go back in game now jajaj xD

its absolutely bad idea as most of the MOH are skilled,not using rpg on foot,the solution of this problem is to be additional coverage from admin upon rulebreakers,you also have to make a positive effect on helping admins by using /report ID reason.MoH guys are not noobs,you alsoe may get RPG from Tank defence class so your idea absolutely wrong.
Back to top Go down
==||-Doctor_Who-||==

Job/hobbies : ==> Play on DesertStorm :)

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07 2014, 09:38

Yep,

I have write with Stormy, it can not be done Because The RPG is too imprecise in terms of killings

Only one is Admin Need Spec him or see with the RPG OnFoot Sad
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com/
ჺ๖ۣۜ[DS]らнΛらსჺ

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07 2014, 10:39

I think it's a good idea, there is some "scored" player that still don't understand the rules and is possible to see them rpg on foot, but they are less idiot that newbie they know that admin could see them that the problem, so that idea /warnmoh is not a bad thing. there is an anti teamkill, anti bomb spam, so why not a anti mohrpgonfoot ;p even if i think it will be possible with posting there abuse with a nice screenshot on forum
Back to top Go down
Simas_Parkour

Simas_Parkour

Job/hobbies : hobbies - Games !

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 22:27

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
-1 who have MOH must be skilled and he can do it again
agree -1
Back to top Go down
Simas_Parkour

Simas_Parkour

Job/hobbies : hobbies - Games !

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11 2014, 22:28

[DS]Shas wrote:
I think it's a good idea, there is some "scored" player that still don't understand the rules and is possible to see them rpg on foot, but they are less idiot that newbie they know that admin could see them that the problem, so that idea /warnmoh is not a bad thing. there is an anti teamkill, anti bomb spam, so why not a anti mohrpgonfoot ;p even if i think it will be possible with posting there abuse with a nice screenshot on forum

Well, better would be if you just enable friendlyfire=0 for RPG and when you shoot with rpg at player onfoot he wont get dmg but if he is in vehicle he will die&explode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medal Of Honor (MOH status)   Medal Of Honor (MOH status) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor (MOH status)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: