[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Solaris unban app

Go down 
+2
[DS]Judge
Solaris
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Solaris

Solaris

Job/hobbies : Computers, electronics.

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:14

When banned?: 16.12.2013

Banned by who?: By deadly preist

Banned for what?: for "aimbot", which in fact was not.

Comment: After succesful win in 2x1 battle they says that i'm using aimbot, but i DON'T using it! I'm fairest player, and they not have really evidence. I wanted download fraps to make a video, but after downloading i seen, that i'm banned.

Last edited by Solaris on Mon Dec 16 2013, 10:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:24

Good to see you make an appeal here. Please answer my question below:

1) Did you insult preist?

Don't lie,think before replying.
Back to top Go down
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:30

Solaris wrote:
After succesful win in 2x1 battle they started crying that i'm using aimbot, but i DON'T using it! I'm fairest player, and they not have really evidence. I hope, you're trust me, and i hope that i'll never more see this girls crew, which can't lose once.

1. "crying that i'm using aimbot" - Excuse me? If you post an unban appeal you need to be mature of it first of all, not using words like "crying".

2. "I'm fairest player" - Oh sure, a "fairest" player. Doesn't even exist. You even abused us in Russian. I'll show that in the end of this post. Don't be over confident. You're not "fairest" because your attitude is unacceptable.

3. "girls crew" - Again a sign of immaturity.

4. "which can't lose once." - Uh, I already lost many times, But I did not abuse or do anything of that sort. You did, though, in Russian.

Evidence

1. Evidence from Xat:-    Solaris unban app DLWJo0l

2. Evidence from Ingame:- Solaris unban app 5DCzatm

Solaris unban app Hacl28f

Solaris unban app 6oBAR6z
Do Not Lie.

Last edited by Ecstasy on Mon Dec 16 2013, 08:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solaris

Solaris

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:33

Maybe he could take it as an insult, but i don't wanted insulting him. Machine translator often may working incorrect. I said something like "i'll kick you ass". If you have screen, please show it me, and i'll say, was it insult, or not.
Back to top Go down
Solaris

Solaris

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:35

Yup. Gtfo was insult, because you annoyed me. But ITT we're talking about game, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Solaris

Solaris

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:40

"Я раздеру вам анусы" in this context should be understood precisely as "i'll kick your ass".
Back to top Go down
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:41

Solaris wrote:
Maybe he could take it as an insult, but i don't wanted insulting him. Machine translator often may working incorrect. I said something like "i'll kick you ass". If you have screen, please show it me, and i'll say, was it insult, or not.

[11:17:23] < Solaris > {FFAF00}(Cool{F3FF02} [MOH]{FFFFFF} general solaris coming to kick your ass

[11:30:56] < Solaris > {FFAF00}(Cool{F3FF02} [MOH]{FFFFFF} ïðèäåò âðåìÿ, ÿ ðàçäåðó âàì àíóñû

Are you kidding me? If you said that before in English, why do you need to say it in Russian? I'm pretty sure you said an abuse. Also, you think we'll let the insulter decide if it was insult or not?
Back to top Go down
Solaris

Solaris

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:46

Mr.Sherlock, stop it. I don't want talking with you anymore. Now it's admins matter.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Deadly=Preist

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 08:53

Solaris wrote:

wow man now insulter will tell truth that he isn't insulting well bro dont like u insulted me and tasy and ur aimboter we 3 players Me ,tasy and TMZ checked u and u killed us in less than 30 secs which is impossible and u dont know lag shot or 2 shot so yes u r aimboter Smile
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 10:08

@Solaris: Modify your post, I don't like players spamming.
@Estasy: Thanks for posting your evidence.

@Solaris: Why you don't just said "I will kick your ass" instead of using other languages. We usually said use English in main chat and other languages can be use in PM. This is why there is so much mistakes / misunderstanding cause. Din't you notice it Solaris?
Back to top Go down
Solaris

Solaris

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 10:27

Modified.

I often write my own thoughts in main chat. I just didn't expect that he will begin to look for any ways frame me.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 10:32

Solaris wrote:
Modified.

I often write my own thoughts in main chat. I just didn't expect that he will begin to look for any ways frame me.

Your unban appeal is noted now. Wait for other administrators / management to reply.
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 10:33

I request Deadly to show the proof against him using "AimBot"
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16 2013, 16:29

Stays-Banned as confirmed by five officials .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Solaris unban app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Solaris unban app   Solaris unban app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Solaris unban app
Page 1 of 1