[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Power abuse

Go down 
+2
[DS]Judge
Domi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Domi

Admin - Admin Power abuse Empty
PostSubject: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 12:56

Admin [DS]Duck nuk Abuse his Power ,i Was just playing in server and when he banned me Reaon Evade i want to tell the Server Owner that i was not banned before So Take an action on this Admin he is Abusing his Powers So Server Owner Plz to Right Descion i Promise i didnt hack and not ban before so take an action on this Admin..........
,and tell me what i Evade .
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 13:13

First of all, admin banning hackers / ban evaders are not abusing their power. Its their duties. I think duck banned you for evade. I think its ban evade? Duck will post here as soon as he saw this. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Loocky
Owner
[DS]Loocky

Job/hobbies : Football, Games and Math

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 13:15

He didn't abused his power lol he just rangebaned you lol! . He is a good admin and maybye he wronged !! So please don't try to demote him because all make mistakes!
Back to top Go down
Domi

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 13:24

Dude I promise i didnt hack and any thing else and i was not banned before he Banned me Reason Evade i didnt ban before and i have only One account in Server I Promise Now I need Justice!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Judge
Head Admin
[DS]Judge

Job/hobbies : Badminton

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28 2013, 13:35

Well, i think you make a wrong topic on wrong section again... Apply unban on "Unban Appeals" not here. He might banned you by mistake. Just wait for duck.
Back to top Go down
Domi

PostSubject: no justice   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 08:30

[DS]StormD wrote:
Well, i think you make a wrong topic on wrong section again... Apply unban on "Unban Appeals" not here. He might banned you by mistake. Just wait for duck.
em waiting !! he didnt post any thing Ok its injustice with me Server Owner Not Listening this Ok ........................................................
Back to top Go down
[DS]Fire723
Deputy Head Admin
[DS]Fire723

Job/hobbies : Hackers have no chance

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 16:29

Domi, Ra asked you something... He asked : "Is that you Giblu?" or like this and you SAW it, but why didn't you replied? And why would Ra ask you that are you Giblu? IP is not lying...
I told Duck that you are maybe ban evader and check forum... He checked your app and speced you then you got banned...
And before this I wanted to ask you something and you aren't answered... I wanted to ask you about 3 times and no reply then a player asked you and you answered him in a few secs... And you weren't afk when I asked you.
Back to top Go down
Domi

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 17:16

[DS]Fire723 wrote:
Domi, Ra asked you something... He asked : "Is that you Giblu?" or like this and you SAW it, but why didn't you replied? And why would Ra ask you that are you Giblu? IP is not lying...
I told Duck that you are maybe ban evader and check forum... He checked your app and speced you then you got banned...
And before this I wanted to ask you something and you aren't answered... I wanted to ask you about 3 times and no reply then a player asked you and you answered him in a few secs... And you weren't afk when I asked you.
what is Giblu I dont know that ?????? I play this server First time And this is only My account .........
Back to top Go down
Maste[R]Chief

Maste[R]Chief

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 29 2013, 18:41

Domi wrote:
[DS]Fire723 wrote:
what is Giblu I dont know that ?????? I play this server First time And this is only My account .........
Just answer him. And he may understand, or in someway Gilbu is your Second Account, You know that admins can see Ip's so Please tell him the truth, Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Domi

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30 2013, 00:28

Retard Admins I didnt Do any Thing Stupid Admin I am Leaving Server GO to Hell ,Tell that Bitch admin now i will fuck him Even i didnt Know WHo is Giblu ......Now You all do injustice with me Now i will Fuck that Admin .....
And Like that Stupid admin make Player Enemy for Server.
Back to top Go down
[DS]killer999
Co-Owner
[DS]killer999

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30 2013, 05:50

Range-Banned Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin Power abuse   Admin - Admin Power abuse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Power abuse
Page 1 of 1