[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forgot my password over a month

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
chillin
V.I.P Very Important Person

Forgot my password over a month Empty
PostSubject: Forgot my password over a month   Forgot my password over a month I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2013, 23:01

Hi, my in-game name was chillin. I was away for over a month due to technical issues. Now that I am back, I cannot remember what my password was.

I stored my password in a .txt file on my old system, but since it won't power up I can't access it.

Is it possible for management to retrieve it and PM me it?

I will be trying to slave my old hard drive to my new system to access that .txt file in a few days, but if you could PM me it, it'll save me some time.

Also, just so you know the whole picture, I really wanted to play on this server again so I created a new account for the time being. I've used it maybe three times now. I'm saying this now, in case IP searches later indicate multi-accounting or if you have a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

Forgot my password over a month Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgot my password over a month   Forgot my password over a month I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19 2013, 23:04

Personal Message Sent

Request Processed

Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com

Forgot my password over a month
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: