[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My forum unban?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hell_Rid

My forum unban? Empty
PostSubject: My forum unban?   My forum unban? I_icon_minitimeMon May 27 2013, 17:10

I want to say Stormy can I be unbanned from forums I want to come back and almost 1 year has passed from my ban.
And I was banned because of flamming "Carie",Incognito and Triad.But when I was "flamming" them I was talking about them truth back then you didnt listen to me.But you saw Incognitos other face,Caries lies and Triads jerky attitude.So thats nothing bad what I said on forums I was just angry because you didnt listend me and then you got consequences with them...But now thats past.I am now just asking you to unbann me from forums because I want to come back to this growing community.And am not full of lies am honest.I wish that you unbann me.But thats your decision.

Thanks for reading by:
Hell_Rider
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

My forum unban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My forum unban?   My forum unban? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29 2013, 14:00

It won't just work like this you've not been ingame so far and I won't just remove a forum ban. Everyone can say he/she has changed but yet you've done nothing to proof it.

In case you're able to prove your loyality and character change over time, I'll probably remove the ban.
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Hell_Rid

My forum unban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My forum unban?   My forum unban? I_icon_minitimeWed May 29 2013, 22:26

Ok,if you want to see how loyal I am and that I have changed even if I said those few not so bad words to those who deserve:"Carie",Incognito and Triad.But you will see how loyal I am...
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

My forum unban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My forum unban?   My forum unban? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09 2013, 01:11

After all you proved you're not up to anything evil towards this community so I decided to unban your forum account. You're free to use it again.

Account Name: Hell_Rider
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

My forum unban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My forum unban?   My forum unban? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09 2013, 16:02

Thank you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My forum unban? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My forum unban?   My forum unban? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My forum unban?
Page 1 of 1