[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Insults from Nemus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerPanda

KillerPanda

Job/hobbies : hobies? Can i eat that?

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 10:18

Hey guys,
yes there was a thread befor about that and its locked. But i saw Nemus insulting or whatever a few times and first it´s annoying and second members should be examples they follow the rules and they should force them and not break them.
So:

Ingame name: [DS]KillerPanda

Who are you reporting?: [DS]NemuS

Evidence, What did he do?: flaming, using bad words against player and admins

Proofs:

http://www.apload.de/images-i231839besm8l.png

http://www.apload.de/images-i231840banxpa.png

Ok there are just two screens but it was more than just this. I think someone like that isnt a good member. So i want a warn for him. When he dont stop talking like that he have to go from membership? Maybe i am the one who flame so say me your opinion.
Thank you.

Greetings Panda
Back to top Go down
Storm[R]anger

Storm[R]anger

Job/hobbies : King of Jokers

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 11:39

+1 i too saw
Back to top Go down
[DS]NemuS

[DS]NemuS

Job/hobbies : Swimming,SA-MP

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 12:33

Ok, you guys need to chill lol. Rolling Eyes
I doubt that the higher managment wants people to report for "for fucks sake" and stuff..

About the second pic, yeah , i typed it.
I was dueling a guy for 500k when he started refilling his armour , he did it 4 times, he also had sawn ( i understand this can be a bug). You said that u have lots of other reports , i respected that, so i just reported him 2 times and started avoiding the guy i was dueling in the duel arena. He was clearly hacking, i wouldnt report people if they werent hacking since i have lots of admin experience in professional servers. Then i saw you guys teleporting and spawning vehicles (i could see that in the chat), therefore you guys wasnt checking the hacker out i was shouting at. The hackers name was "GermanFreak", he left once he killed me and he wasnt banned afterwards.
I dont have any hatred towards you panda so dont be mad.

I think that it is not I who is in a bad situation, since 4 admins were online and nobody gave a single damn about my reports. Admin Power

Sincerely , NemuS
Back to top Go down
Chesterman

Chesterman

Job/hobbies : Enforcement

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 13:08

[DS]NemuS wrote:
Sincerely , NemuS

I think you the one who has to chill not us, 1st You caught an hacks whats problem report him in-game or make an forum complaint.
Back to top Go down
[DS]NemuS

[DS]NemuS

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 13:15

Chesterman wrote:
[DS]NemuS wrote:
Sincerely , NemuS

I think you the one who has to chill not us, 1st You caught an hacks whats problem report him in-game or make an forum complaint.
scratch
Reported him several times, 4 admins were ingame. tongue

But ok , if he comes back , ill tell people to keep an eye on him. Since i never saw him before this incident
Back to top Go down
Survive

Survive

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 13:27

He was banned.
Back to top Go down
KillerPanda

KillerPanda

Job/hobbies : hobies? Can i eat that?

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 17:04

[DS]NemuS wrote:
Chesterman wrote:
[DS]NemuS wrote:
Sincerely , NemuS

scratch
Reported him several times, 4 admins were ingame. tongue

But ok , if he comes back , ill tell people to keep an eye on him. Since i never saw him before this incident

Yes u did. 4 times in one minute u know that we have to get proofs before we ban people NemuS?
Just because we need a little time for ban someone or get proofs is the adminteam not useless.
BTW. if u belive or not we dont just get one report we have to care about.
Three of this four admins made a video. I was onduty to help them that they dont need to check reports ok? Just Survive helped me.

@Warrior: When this is his opinon why is he member or play on DS when he think that the admins are not good?

Back to top Go down
[DS]NemuS

[DS]NemuS

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28 2013, 18:16

I am ok with the video filming, but, in my opinion, getting rid of hackers is a bit more important since the video can wait a minute, i dont mean this in a disrespectful way.

Every time he refilled his armor I reported and it was pretty easy to get proofs , I know how it works.
But ok , forget the hacker, whats done is done. He left. study

I still think that u guys could have handled the situation better, and feel free to tell me if I am wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insults from Nemus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insults from Nemus   Insults from Nemus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insults from Nemus
Page 1 of 1