[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]

Go down 
+5
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
[DS]Alex
[DS]RedTiger
Survive
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
9 posters
AuthorMessage
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

Job/hobbies : Software Developer

Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] Empty
PostSubject: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15 2013, 21:41

Desert Storm management would like to award and promote some people for their efforts and commitment towards the Desert Storm community.

1. KillerPanda:

As I saw myself and heard from other staff members, you are a great admin and person always polite and professional while being able to make jokes and understand fun. Being Admin ain't easy all the time, several players are troublemakers and stuff but you were always head of the situation and able to control the people without abusing admin power.Furthermore, you are one of the most active admins within the DS community. Desert Storm management would like to promote you to the next level - Deputy Head Admin (Level 6)

2. Survive:

You arrived here a short time ago although you already had admin status when the two communities were united but you decided to give your full commitment to FMJ and actually did a great job there. You also raised and gained admin experience in this TDM community and many more skills which we might be unaware about yet. Anyway you're also doing a great job here probably one of the most active admins in DS besides you're very professional and helpful towards new players etc. . I know you're not much of a talker (as I experienced maybe I'm wrong Razz ) but that of course doesn't lower your achievements and professionality. Managament would like to also promote you to next level - Deputy Head Admin (Level 6)

Congratulations and of course this promotion depends on your agreement just as any promotion so if you agree it post a short text showing your agreement so we can set your levels and permissions.

Just to report this in an official way there's one member whose kick-out order has been placed in 1 week's time in case he's not seen on server or created an Inactivity Topic on forums.

Excel - Kick-Out order placed 22.04.2013
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Survive

Survive

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16 2013, 12:24

Wow, thanks for the promotion, I accept it Razz and also congratulations to Panda Wink
Back to top Go down
[DS]RedTiger

[DS]RedTiger

Job/hobbies : games

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16 2013, 12:58

congratulationsWink Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kapaza.ucoz.com
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17 2013, 13:06

Congrats to the new Deputy admins. Smile Good luck in helping DS.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Alex

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18 2013, 08:20

Arma[G]eddoN wrote:
Congrats to the new Deputy admins. Smile Good luck in helping DS.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18 2013, 20:54

3 days passed by now but still one Admin is out of response concerning the promotion so I have to assume that KillerPanda refuses to be promoted for some reason. Just as advice next time when someone offers anything to you, get some courage and tell him whether you accept or not just remaining in silence over the topic is not appropriate at all.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 05:55

Does she know that she has been promoted ?
I congratulated her in-game but she didn't respond.
Back to top Go down
KillerPanda

KillerPanda

Job/hobbies : hobies? Can i eat that?

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 12:29

Hey Very Happy,

im sry that i come so late i dont know about the promotion. OO

Im sooo happy and of course i accept the promotion Very Happy Im very proud to play on Desert Storm and a little ashamed abou so much good thinks and things about me ^^

BIG thank you to Dare_Devil that u said me that im promoted Smile

Last edited by [DS]KillerPanda on Fri Apr 19 2013, 12:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 12:31

You remember when you were made admin, it was again me who said that to you -.- Razz
Back to top Go down
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
Main Owner
[DS]Stormy_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19 2013, 13:39

Oh well I thought you have taken notice of this event already well next time I'll also inform admins via PM lol

Anyway congratz on your new rank and handle it with care Smile .
Back to top Go down
[DS]CoDeZ

Job/hobbies : Scripting / Dueling

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24 2013, 00:05

Congratulations both! Very Happy
I'll just stay with my tag...
Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] Forever-alone-happy
Back to top Go down
KillerPanda

KillerPanda

Job/hobbies : hobies? Can i eat that?

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24 2013, 16:08

The Da[R]eDevil wrote:
You remember when you were made admin, it was again me who said that to you -.- Razz
^^ Yes Proto the envoyer of good massages Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

Job/hobbies : Computer Science Student

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24 2013, 16:48

[DS]KillerPanda wrote:
The Da[R]eDevil wrote:
^^ Yes Proto the envoyer of good massages Razz
massages.loool
Back to top Go down
Storm[R]anger

Storm[R]anger

Job/hobbies : King of Jokers

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitimeWed May 08 2013, 12:15

Heyyyyyyy Killepanda u r BACKKKK Cool i\'m wolverine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]   Admin - ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADMIN PROMOTIONS / KICK-OUT ORDER [New]
Page 1 of 1