[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognito

Incognito

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22 2013, 14:58

1. Spawn Kill - If you increase the duration of spawn kill then it would be good cuz it is for few seconds. I think it should be for 15 seconds so players may purchase the weapons. And we should also see a message on the player who is spawn protected. Also it starts when the player moves. Suppose player is spawned then he just don't move, so his spawn protection is not counted only it is counted when the player moves once. After that no matter if he moves or not.

2. Duel system - Chainsaw is bugged in duel so it just ruin the duel Razz and also we got very less weapons combinations in duel it is only 1 sawn and uzi..
like no.1 deagle, no.6 sawnoff + uzi , no.5 sawn. So my suggestion is this that what about if we can take different weapons in duel like if we type 1+6 in duel so the weapons in no.1 and no.6 will be chosen. This would be really good.

3. Weapons - Weapons are too costly Razz and we get very less ammo in such cost. It may annoy the 'newbie' and we get much less bonus for killing someone.

4. Join/Accept the Event/Duel - When players are in vehicle and they join in event or accept the duel. Their weapons got bugged... They got all their weapons. So, when they are in vehicle or not spawned and type /join to join the event and /accept to accept the duel then they got message that " You must exit the vehicle to join in event" Same for duel " You must exit the vehicle to accept duel" And same messages for when player is not spawned.

Last edited by [DS]Incognito on Sat Mar 23 2013, 09:46; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One more Suggestion added.)
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22 2013, 16:09

Hey , I don't know about your other suggestions...
But ....I feel that there must be some class that has Sawn off...

I just buy this weapon everytime after I got killed.....It's annoying..
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22 2013, 16:23

[DS]Incognito wrote:
[color=green]3. Weapons - Weapons are too costly Razz and we get very less ammo in such cost. It may annoy the 'newbie' and we get much less bonus for killing someone.

: D Stormy hasn't synced the /weaponcmds ammo and money in /weapons. So instead of /weaponcmds use /weapons!
Back to top Go down
Ultimate[R]

Ultimate[R]

Job/hobbies : Studying

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22 2013, 16:30

[DS]Incognito wrote:
[DS]Ultimate[R] wrote:
[DS]Incognito wrote:
[color=green]3. Weapons - Weapons are too costly Razz and we get very less ammo in such cost. It may annoy the 'newbie' and we get much less bonus for killing someone.

: D Stormy hasn't synced the /weaponcmds ammo and money in /weapons. So instead of /weaponcmds use /weapons!
It only works with sawn and sniper...

Deagle too! But what other weapons do you need ya? Isn't it enough for you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions..   Suggestions.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions..
Page 1 of 1