[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This isn't how admin works.

Go down 
+4
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Criss_Angel
Chesterman
Mr_Prankster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Khách vi

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Empty
PostSubject: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:20

Okay, I'll explain the story.

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl10

In the 1st one, I Pmed Raj to ask him for suspecting a hacker. (There are some mission words "raj, id 8... oil source is not conquered, so please suspect him."

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl11

In the 2nd one, he said he was in a duel (nothing seems strange) but then he said "anyway cant do" -> that sentence confused me.

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl12

So in the 3rd pic, I ask "can't do what?" and he said "cant help you" (I forgot to take ss about this sentence but I have chatlog)

Code:
[19:54:12] {F81414}* PM from {F3FF02}[DS]Da[R]eDevil {F81414}(ID:15):{C9FFAB}  cant help u  *

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl13

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl14

Then I asked him "Why?", he just ingnored me and join to event without an answer. Excuse me but, why shouldn't him spend a few minutes to suspect that player and take necessary actions? And what if another players report abusers?
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

Job/hobbies : Computer Science Student

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:22

Arma[G]eddoN wrote:
Okay, I'll explain the story.

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl10

In the 1st one, I Pmed Raj to ask him for suspecting a hacker. (There are some mission words "raj, id 8... oil source is not conquered, so please suspect him."

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl11

In the 2nd one, he said he was in a duel (nothing seems strange) but then he said "anyway cant do" -> that sentence confused me.

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl12

So in the 3rd pic, I ask "can't do what?" and he said "cant help you" (I forgot to take ss about this sentence but I have chatlog)

Code:
[19:54:12] {F81414}* PM from {F3FF02}[DS]Da[R]eDevil {F81414}(ID:15):{C9FFAB}  cant help u  *

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl13

Admin - This isn't how admin works. Untitl14

Then I asked him "Why?", he just ingnored me and join to event without an answer. Excuse me but, why shouldn't him spend a few minutes to suspect that player and take necessary actions? And what if another players report abusers?

He isnt trained , so knows no commands. Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Chesterman

Chesterman

Job/hobbies : Enforcement

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:27

Alright so you're complaining? anyways if you're complaining He shouldn't take action since you didn't reported because he isn't abel to listen to your orders, You could have used /report if you saw that player is breaking rules , Anyways, you've 24 hours to answer my question if this is complaint or normal discussion.
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:30

@offtopic -Kartik remove the quote please.
@Ontopic:
First of all what Kartik said is right but Stick Out Tongue knowing the admin cmds is much of a fuss Razz
As I know Inco didn't new any cmds but he got the hang of it Cool
Also at least Raj should take a bit of responsibility as an admin Stick Out Tongue Stick Out Tongue

Also don't you know /report Razz
This ain't the first time you are doing Razz when I am admin too you pm me Razz:P
Anyways I check em.

Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:32

WTFFFFF.... Why everyone in DS is behind me.
How can I take any action without being trained.
Till now I dont know any admin Cmds how the hell can a suspect anyone.
Are you asking me to experiments with cmds ?
Ok from now I am going to use my powers. ( I dont need to be trained , now if I make any mistake dont dare to tell me )
@ Arma First of all you never followed any rule ( you should have /reported but you pmed me )
Second I told you I was at a duel at that time.
And ask Kartik he reported many players still I was unable to take any actions just because I was not trained .
Thats all , hope now the things are crystal clear ?
@Kick I am responsible atleast more than you, you are indirectly telling me to experiments with cmds, Ok if anyone don't want to train me than its ok I am going to use them but don't shout if I make any mistake.

Last edited by [DS]Da[R]eDevil on Mon Mar 11 2013, 13:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:39

First of all, you MUST report the hacker and don't PM the admin.
And knowing the cmds of admin is not that much hard. Some commands are tha tmuch easy that you can know the work of them by seeing them. Even I learned the use of every command before being trained. And have't you received any PM from the Admin Trainer ?

Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:43

[DS]Incognito wrote:
First of all, you MUST report the hacker and don't PM the admin.
And knowing the cmds of admin is not that much hard. Some commands are tha tmuch easy that you can know the work of them by seeing them. Even I learned the use of every command before being trained. And have't you received any PM from the Admin Trainer ?

No I havent recieved any PM regarding any Admin cmds .
@Arma:- You should be thankful to me atleast I replied to your Pm if it would have been any other I wouldn't have done a shit.
Ok from now I am going to use admin commands . ( sorry it was my mistake that I havent used it till now).
And Inco I asked Frosts for some commands be he refused to say. He said he is not an admin trainer so he isn't allowed to tell me any admin cmds.
I also PMed Adre saying that I havent got any pm regarding Cmds but he didnt replied to my pm.
And stop making me target everytime I am sick and tired of it.

Admin - This isn't how admin works. 1363009976_read_message

Last edited by [DS]Da[R]eDevil on Mon Mar 11 2013, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:55

Things are CRYSTAL CLEAR now ?
Or want more explanations ?
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 13:56

@Raj I didn't said that you did wrong -.-
I was just asking about that you got the PM yet. If you haven't get it then it is not YOUR mistake.
Again, IT IS NOT YOUR MISTAKE

And reporting player must /report the hacker/rule breaker not PM the admins ..

And we are not allowed to tell him cmds ? I mean for just helping .. also ?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 14:11

Ok. Stoping the discussion now. Requesting Admin trainer to train [DS]DareDevil within the next 2 days otherwise I´ll train him.

/LOCKED
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 14:16

Sorry for unlocking this post but I want to know what Arma have to say regarding this matter.
Sorry but things will not work like this I never get a chance to prove myself correct.
And I also want my colleagues to prove themselves correct.
Prove me wrong Arma .
I will not tolerate anyone to ruin my reputation , waiting for your reply Arma.
@Kick:- Its great that incognito used the commands without any training and fortunately he didn't made any mistake if he would have done so , I am 100% sure that you would have been the very first person to complaint about him.
And one more thing , if I started complaining about each and every silly useless matter I am quite sure that many people will get unmasked
Back to top Go down
[DS]Jetforce
Legend
[DS]Jetforce

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 15:00

As i see this whole story it´s not DareDevil to blame. It´s the inactivity of the Admin Trainers. If too lazy or just less active they still don´t have the right to ignore a new Admin (as I see you havent got the message right?) Anyway this whole thing isn´t worth a discussion anyway he´s got my full respect to dont even get to try or even abuse (since not trained any cmd is an abuse if don´t know how to use) any kind of Admin cmds. He´ll do good I´m sure.
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 16:16

@Dare
I am not telling you to use the cmd's [experience with them]also you more responsible admin than me?Yo have the worst jokes,improve them.
Also if you can use a bit of commensense you can get the hang of cmds.Anyways all are different.You need to be trained Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
A[d]renalINe
Desert Storm Member
A[d]renalINe

Job/hobbies : Veterinary Technician

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 19:22

Look storm boy, you can't command anyone here..I have a life and I'll train him when I have time.. 2 days passed as he got accepted so 5 days is kinda limit to get trained, If you don't like the way I'm doing complain on me Smile
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 23:09

Listen,
1st. This isn't a complaint, I would posted this shit in Complaint section if it is.
2nd. About the /report thing, I told you to suspect him means I don't have a fuck to proof that player was hacking. When you weren't there, there are many players said "ID 8 tank hack" and also I saw him got killed for bomb spam. I couldn't see it directly so how the heck can I report?
Back to top Go down
[DS]ShadoWarrior

Job/hobbies : Swimming

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11 2013, 23:59

This shit is growing up...
Admin is trained now... if he make any mistake please complain about him

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isn't how admin works.   Admin - This isn't how admin works. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isn't how admin works.
Page 1 of 1