[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st Gang War

Go down 
+2
Mr_Prankster
DaRk_RaiN
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DaRk_RaiN

DaRk_RaiN

Job/hobbies : Being cool

1st Gang War Empty
PostSubject: 1st Gang War   1st Gang War I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2013, 14:39

I was thinking about hosting a gang war between The Chaos Crew gang and Organization Special Froce.
For every one who want to be in this gang war you'll have to be in at least in one of those two gangs, if that's valid reply with your name here, and the time where it's most suitable for you.
Organization Special Froce's leader and i will have an agreement for the time, then further details will be given.
The Gang War will be hosted in a private temrerary passworded server, and no one will get the IP/pass, unless the agreement is on.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Prankster

Mr_Prankster

Job/hobbies : Computer Science Student

1st Gang War Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Gang War   1st Gang War I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2013, 14:51

DaRk_RaiN wrote:
I was thinking about hosting a gang war between The Chaos Crew gang and Organization Special Froce.
For every one who want to be in this gang war you'll have to be in at least in one of those two gangs, if that's valid reply with your name here, and the time where it's most suitable for you.
Organization Special Froce's leader and i will have an agreement for the time, then further details will be given.
The Gang War will be hosted in a private temrerary passworded server, and no one will get the IP/pass, unless the agreement is on.

How do we join In . sorry i was away for a long time ....so i can't figure out . Is there some rep required? .
Back to top Go down
Spike
Legend
Spike

Job/hobbies : Studying , movies , hanging out.....

1st Gang War Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Gang War   1st Gang War I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2013, 15:06

[DS]Kartik wrote:
DaRk_RaiN wrote:

How do we join In . sorry i was away for a long time ....so i can't figure out . Is there some rep required? .

Resize your signature!
Back to top Go down
[DS]Da[R]eDevil
Head Admin
[DS]Da[R]eDevil

Job/hobbies : studies,cricket,desertstorm

1st Gang War Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Gang War   1st Gang War I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2013, 17:34

Hey I would like to be a part of the first gang war Razz
In-game name :- [DS]P[R]ototype
Time :- Between 4-6 pm Indian standard time ( + 5.30 GMT )

Last edited by [DS]P[R]ototype on Wed Feb 27 2013, 18:25; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
7wist

7wist

Job/hobbies : SA-MP, Soccer, Badminton, PC Games, Internet

1st Gang War Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Gang War   1st Gang War I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27 2013, 18:15

I'd like to participate in the group war against the army! Twisted Evil
I can join the group war if it's on 8pm-12am in Monday-Friday or 1pm-12am in Saturday-Sunday GMT +8.
Tell me the time and date and i'll check if i can come that day.
Back to top Go down
http://jawgta.blogspot.com
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

1st Gang War Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Gang War   1st Gang War I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22 2013, 08:07

>>.LOCKED.<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

1st Gang War Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Gang War   1st Gang War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Gang War
Page 1 of 1