[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

Admin - Suggestion about Admin Accepting .. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..   Admin - Suggestion about Admin Accepting .. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16 2013, 18:43

Look : I think that it will be good if Deputy Head Administrators and Higer ranks can vote on their Application, Members and another admins can give their opinion, but they can't vote ..
Reason :Admins are more active in-game than Managment (cause there is only 3 of them in managment and about IDK 15 Admins), and admins knows better than Managment about that .. OFC Managment can DENIED them automatically if managment think that they are too low (nabs), but I think that this one is more fair ..

- This is only suggestion, you don't need to agree with me OFC Smile !
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..   Admin - Suggestion about Admin Accepting .. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 07:39

This rule was used to be here before. And I can't understand why you said "Only Deputy Head Admins and higher" All others are immature or noob admins so they are not allowed to vote? I can understand that Trial Admins, they are newbies so they are not allowed to vote. Anyways this rule is removed, there will be a reason behind so that this rule is removed.
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..   Admin - Suggestion about Admin Accepting .. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19 2013, 12:31

Trial_Admins = New admins and not ready
Moderators = Still not Head Administrators
Deputy and other = Head administrators / Owners / Managment
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..   Admin - Suggestion about Admin Accepting .. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 10:47

I didn't really get the point, but I think it's not a good idea. Deputy head and head admins are not even active like moderators or members. The only deputy head and head admins I seen ingame these days are Rohan and Frost... So it's hard judge someone that they're good or bad.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..   Admin - Suggestion about Admin Accepting .. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 10:52

[DS]Mother wrote:
Trial_Admins = New admins and not ready
Moderators = Still not Head Administrators
Deputy and other = Head administrators / Owners / Managment
Moderators are not Head Admins, a noob knows this -.-
And I really can't understand why you said only deputy head admins and above... The modreeaters are modraters because they are promoted from trial admin, trial admin means that the admin is not trained. And they got promoted after succesfully trained and become moderater and still you think moderaters are immature?
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..   Admin - Suggestion about Admin Accepting .. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22 2013, 10:53

Well we are all more active than managment, so Admins LvL 5 / 6 + can vote for admin APPs', this is only suggestion, managment is here to decite about this ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..   Admin - Suggestion about Admin Accepting .. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion about Admin Accepting ..
Page 1 of 1