[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DESIGN] Website / Forums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azzerking

[DESIGN] Website / Forums Empty
PostSubject: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23 2013, 15:41

Hey, guys.

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone find the forum to be a mess to get through? I mean it a good effort for a starter. But seeing that your on the hosted list and popular, don't you think it's a good idea to update the forums and that may help to increase player even more.

It's just the site is so bright and so many things flashing and driving me nuts, don't about anyone else. I'm happy to create a SMF or vBulletin forum for you and then give it you, with a good design or something.

Fortunately for you guys, i'm web designer and coder, so it not a challenge for me. However I really like your server and think that having a good logo and website / forum, will increase the population of the server.

Sorry, if there is any spelling mistakes or errors. I'm really struggling to see the text.

Thanks
Azzerking
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23 2013, 16:08

We already have a pro one called Ra_TWO. Not sure what's bad with the banner.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23 2013, 16:19

That's pretty neat could you please create a free vbulletin forum for us and please tell me how to embed sql database in javascripts Smile

one more thing how to make nuts and bolts for tires of my LEGEND Bike
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23 2013, 17:03

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.php?t=132567
Back to top Go down
Azzerkin

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23 2013, 18:54

Oh, dude that wasn't me. I don't use that account anymore my friend MISSIONX does. I've owned 6 server already, and am about to start a new community up.

But, that doesn't mean I don;t like to just give other servers a hand, as i don;t see this as a competition. I see this as a way to explore different entertainment ethics.

If you don't want help, then that's up to you. I'm just a nice guy, who likes to help people.
Back to top Go down
[DS]II..R(V)D..II

[DS]II..R(V)D..II

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 04:38

Azzerking wrote:

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone find the forum to be a mess to get through? I mean it a good effort for a starter.

It's just the site is so bright and so many things flashing and driving me nuts, don't about anyone else.

Fortunately for you guys, i'm web designer and coder

1.Brother Forum really looks great

2. I think the simple full of image kind of websites,forums was an old idea & its really bad that you used such words like nuts it shows indirectly disrespect to all of us

3. I think [DS]Stormy_Wolf , [DS]Triad_Mother & [DS]Ra_TWO have Great web designing skills because current forum looks great believe me or not......
Smile
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 12:38

[DS]II...RYBACK...II wrote:
Azzerking wrote:

I don't know if it's just me, but does anyone find the forum to be a mess to get through? I mean it a good effort for a starter.

It's just the site is so bright and so many things flashing and driving me nuts, don't about anyone else.

Fortunately for you guys, i'm web designer and coder

1.Brother Forum really looks great

2. I think the simple full of image kind of websites,forums was an old idea & its really bad that you used such words like nuts it shows indirectly disrespect to all of us

3. I think [DS]Stormy_Wolf , [DS]Triad_Mother & [DS]Ra_TWO have Great web designing skills because current forum looks great believe me or not......
Smile

You got that wrong. Only Ra_TWO is the best.
Back to top Go down
[DS]II..R(V)D..II

[DS]II..R(V)D..II

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 14:18

[DS]Warrior wrote:

You got that wrong. Only Ra_TWO is the best.

My Bad Some of staff members told me that Credits for Forum Designing goes to triad,stormy & ra....

Anyways in Desert Storm every single guy is the best.... Smile
Back to top Go down
Khách vi

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24 2013, 14:25

The forum can only being change by RA or Stormy. Ra is the one who helps Stormy with it. And by the way, Mother isn't a forum moderator. He takes part in creating movies and designing images..
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 15:59

>>LOCKED<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DESIGN] Website / Forums   [DESIGN] Website / Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DESIGN] Website / Forums
Page 1 of 1