[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Incognito

Incognito

Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG   Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 16:34

There should be something like that when we shoot RPG on a foot player then our weapons get auto changed to hands. (It can be possible. I see on other server) And same for team car jack. Like if someone jack team players car then he cant. Like when we try to sit in hunter and outpost not undreontrol then we cant sit in Hunter same thing here when we try to enter team player's car then we cant. And same thing for team shoot . Like if we shoot team mates our weapons got auto set to hands.

These things are possible( I think) because I have seen this on a server. I don't play on other server. I have seen this on a server before I joined DS.
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG   Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 17:17

All are easy to do, but let's wait for the scripters to reply.

Quote :
These things are possible( I think) because I have seen this on a server. I don't play on other server. I have seen this on a server before I joined DS.

You are allowed to play in any server you want, you didin't do a contract with the devil(DS) when you joined here.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG   Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25 2012, 04:58

[DS]Warrior wrote:

you didin't do a contract with the devil(DS) when you joined here.
What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG   Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31 2013, 00:09

>>LOCKED<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG   Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions about Team car Jack, Team car/player shoot and RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: