[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ?

Go down 
3 posters

How many hours can you stand ?
How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_vote_lcap25%How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_vote_lcap0%How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_vote_lcap0%How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_vote_lcap75%How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Van_Helsing

Van_Helsing

Job/hobbies : student

How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? Empty
PostSubject: How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ?   How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 12:03

Watch commment ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

PostSubject: Re: How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ?   How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24 2012, 12:10

lol !!!! Haha i know it and i love it so much xD !!!
VOTED
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ?   How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01 2013, 20:23

>>LOCKED<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ?   How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many hours can you stand against "The trololo song" ?
Page 1 of 1