[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

•••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••

Go down 
+14
Criss_Angel
HurriCaNe
[DS]Stormy_Wolf
[..X..]
A[d]renalINe
Bone[C]rusher
[DS]Reptilx
Incognito
Avenger
Chesterman
willsolvit
Van_Helsing
Nendo
Mother
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mother

Mother

Job/hobbies : Editor

storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 08:50

HurriCaNe wrote:
This isn't a trailer at all, way too long. And people will get bored watching, this is more of a game mission transfered to sa-mp. Next tim make it shorter and more introducing game mode

If you know better, create new movie, and we will see Suspect Suspect Suspect

Quote :
It's a good trailer!
Next time , ask me for a story...... I have many stories in my mind but I can't edit it Rolling Eyes

Good Job! Very Happy

Thanks, part 2 is already started, so tell me your story through PM
Surprised Surprised Surprised

xD LoL Louie Razz
Back to top Go down
https://desertstorm-gtaclan.forumotion.com
Nendo

Nendo

Job/hobbies : мoяoсo

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 08:59

[DS]Stormy_Wolf wrote:
I like the video very much will be on forum main site soon in case you agree on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 10:21

HurriCaNe wrote:
This isn't a trailer at all, way too long. And people will get bored watching, this is more of a game mission transfered to sa-mp. Next tim make it shorter and more introducing game mode

And one more thing, my next movie will be same like this, just another story, if you don't like / love it, don't watch it, I can't force you ! This is not insult, I don't hate you, sorry brother if you think this is some kind of "insult", but I'm angry now, my all steams are hacked, and I have problems with steam support, so sorry, OK, I will listen you, and I told ya :

"Gameplay & CMDS" are not same like "Trailers", watch Assasin's screed trailer, watch COD:MW2, COD:MW3, COD:BO2, COD:BO, watch crysis 2 trailer, and you will see that trailer is not same like game
Very Happy !

xD "Luda Kuca - Crazy House"

Last edited by [DS]Triad_Mother on Sat Dec 22 2012, 15:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry huricane ..)
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 18:09

Nice video Triad Nice Thread !
Haha I was rider there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 20:02

Sad Triad, just cause he said his opinion, you went mad. Why tell people to give their opinions if you're gonna get mad about the negative ones? Freedom of speech! That's what DS is all about.

Quote :
"Gameplay & CMDS" are not same like "Trailers", watch Assasin's screed trailer, watch COD:MW2, COD:MW3, COD:BO2, COD:BO, watch crysis 2 trailer, and you will see that trailer is not same like game !

That's why I hate game trailers, cause they lie! Saw a SA-MP server Trailer, and they lied about everything..Made me mad when I saw their real Game Mode.

I don't think anyone is gonna like being lied to by a game trailer.
Back to top Go down
Mother

Mother

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 20:34

[DS]Warrior wrote:
Sad Triad, just cause he said his opinion, you went mad. Why tell people to give their opinions if you're gonna get mad about the negative ones? Freedom of speech! That's what DS is all about.

Quote :
"Gameplay & CMDS" are not same like "Trailers", watch Assasin's screed trailer, watch COD:MW2, COD:MW3, COD:BO2, COD:BO, watch crysis 2 trailer, and you will see that trailer is not same like game !

That's why I hate game trailers, cause they lie! Saw a SA-MP server Trailer, and they lied about everything..Made me mad when I saw their real Game Mode.

I'm not mad, I told him : "And one more thing, my next
movie will be same like this, just another story, if you don't like /
love it, don't watch it, I can't force you !"

PS. These are my movies, and story will be mine .. If you don't like / love story, ask managment to resign me, ok ???
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Legend
Warrior

Job/hobbies : Playing samp on DS

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22 2012, 20:41

[DS]Triad_Mother wrote:
[DS]Warrior wrote:

Quote :

I'm not mad, I told him : "And one more thing, my next
movie will be same like this, just another story, if you don't like /
love it, don't watch it, I can't force you !"

PS. These are my movies, and story will be mine .. If you don't like / love story, ask managment to resign me, ok ???

Ehm, what got resignations in this?
Back to top Go down
gorrilagast

PostSubject: Plz im a fan   storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27 2013, 20:42

This is what happend: i was playing on your server, nothing weird happening.., and suddenly my samp spaces and i was teleported to some remote place of gta sa with a jetpack! while im trying to make sens of all this i see with wide letters '' YOUR BANNED FOR JETPACK HACK'' . and now i can't get into the server!?!?!? can someone please help!?! im despered cuz this not only (***) things up for me but also for my brother hoe plays on the same adress

plz help!
im a great fan of this server and i would NEVER hack or cheat in any way!

dennenland
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••    storm - •••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

•••••• [DS] Desert Storm Army VS Terrorist ••••••
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2