[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

RPG's and Lag shoot bugs. Empty
PostSubject: RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.   RPG's and Lag shoot bugs. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 07:52

So I was watching suggestions and saw alot suggestions about RPGs they should be removed,make anti-system for players on foot etc.So why should that be removed when player is preparing to shoot from RPG just hide behind some building or something its not that hard or ran away.And yes some players who use lag shoot,c-bug and all that shits why that wouldnt be rule breaking because someone who doesnt knew how to use that and he finds him self in front of guy who uses lag shoot-cbug its like Hacker vs Normal player its immpossible to kill him but its possible to kill him with RPG,Tank,Hydra for that are usefull those things for players on-foot.So am suggesting if you want to put something against RPG,Hydra or Tank than please do something about lagg shoots,c-bugs.Why you cant play without using that it will be more better because many players dont know how to use it.And yes I dont know how to use it to I wanted to learn it but when I saw it it was unfair to me.So if you want to get rid of RPG..Then get rid of c-bug,lagg shoot(Put it in rules that it musnt be used,play fair without that so you will see how is to get score without C-bug,lagg-shoot.)Thanks for reading.Please little feedback. afro
Back to top Go down
CoBrA

CoBrA

PostSubject: Re: RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.   RPG's and Lag shoot bugs. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 09:36

dude if whe wouldnt use lag shooting whe could not kill at least 200 ping guy and higher and a lot of players has over 300 even! i totaly disagree with the lag shooting!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
[DS]BlackNight
Desert Storm Member

PostSubject: Re: RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.   RPG's and Lag shoot bugs. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 12:11

LAG SHOT is designed for killing xD

Not lag shoot = No Kill with normal guns.
Back to top Go down
HellRider

HellRider

Job/hobbies : Fucking my Mom

PostSubject: Re: RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.   RPG's and Lag shoot bugs. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 12:30

[DS]CoBrA wrote:
dude if whe wouldnt use lag shooting whe could not kill at least 200 ping guy and higher and a lot of players has over 300 even! i totaly disagree with the lag shooting!! Evil or Very Mad
Dude,then how did I get 5000 score?I was killing players with 200ping without that lagg shoot.I threw molotovs or somehow killed them see you dont need lagg shoot.And why you disagree because you cant kill without lagg shoot,because I can.
Back to top Go down
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.   RPG's and Lag shoot bugs. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03 2012, 16:08

If u dont do lag shoot then how can u kill players? You kill players by SMGs and M4s without doing cbug. And it wont be Hacker vs Normal. You can learn it You cant kill players even with a low ping without lag shoot.
Back to top Go down
Darkness
Legend
Darkness

Job/hobbies : student/basketball

PostSubject: Re: RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.   RPG's and Lag shoot bugs. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05 2013, 22:59

Back to top Go down
http://s12.postimage.org/4fmddowqj/image.png
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.   RPG's and Lag shoot bugs. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPG's and Lag shoot bugs.
Page 1 of 1