[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

[DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help! Empty
PostSubject: [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help!   [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2012, 11:54

Hey guys!Smile
I need help in txd workshop 4.5.
I am re-skining/re-texturing car templates using adobe photoshop cs3.
So after my work is done I click save as and save it like:
[The name of file].txd
and file format is Targa.
But when I click open txd in txd workshop I can't find any txd files :S

What am I doing wrong?I think I got mistaken-ed in the saving part in photoshop.Please help me out.

Thanks in advance:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help!   [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2012, 12:13

You are not using it correctly. If you want to retexture skins then I can help you bceause I have retextured many skins.First open TXD Workshop then choose a files for e.g. wmyst.txd
Its a skin txd file then click on export in the top and export it in whihc format u want. Then edit it in photoshop. After editing save the file. then again go to TXD Workshop and select the file from which u export then click import and browse for your new file which u have retextured. then click Save TXD. Done Very Happy
Use it for texturing Cars templates. Same Process.
Back to top Go down
Criss_Angel

Criss_Angel

Job/hobbies : In front of my PC :P

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help!   [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2012, 14:13

[DS]Lightning_Storm wrote:
You are not using it correctly. If you want to retexture skins then I can help you bceause I have retextured many skins.First open TXD Workshop then choose a files for e.g. wmyst.txd
Its a skin txd file then click on export in the top and export it in whihc format u want. Then edit it in photoshop. After editing save the file. then again go to TXD Workshop and select the file from which u export then click import and browse for your new file which u have retextured. then click Save TXD. Done Very Happy

I found some txd files in models folder but where is this wmyst.txd file you told also?I want to edit the car template in photoshop 1st then install it wil txd workshop.
Back to top Go down
http://www.itechno-gamester.blogspot.in
Incognito

Incognito

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help!   [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11 2012, 14:22

[DS]Kick wrote:
[DS]Lightning_Storm wrote:

I found some txd files in models folder but where is this wmyst.txd file you told also?I want to edit the car template in photoshop 1st then install it wil txd workshop.
Forget wmyst.txd it was just an example.
First click on Open IMG in TXD Workshop then select a txd file in that. You cant edit effects.txd and other files because in midifying these files will also need other programs. If you want to edit the car textures then select a car file from gta3.img I give you example. After you click on open IMG then select gta3.img then u can find the textureds for car but you also need other tools for editing car textures.But you can easily edit the other textures that is Skin textures Road Textures and house textures. You can also edit CJ's house textures.
Back to top Go down
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc
Owner
[DS]Ra[Z]or.inc

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help!   [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29 2013, 16:03

>>LOCKED<<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help!   [DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DS]Kick-Need help in txd workshop 4.5!Please help!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[DS] Desert Storm GTA Clan :: General :: General :: Questions and Help-
Jump to: